Oslo is the perfect hotspot for professionals seeking the ideal workation. The city has coworking spaces with hot desks, flexible meeting rooms, and in-house cafés or restaurants. The different hubs cater to digital nomads, business travelers, and anyone in need of a hot desk or a meeting room while traveling.
And for those prioritizing convenience, K7 Hotel Oslo is your perfect and most central hotel in Oslo when combining work and leisure. All the co-working spaces listed below have walking distance from K7 Hotel Oslo, which is a hybrid hotel for all types of people. Whether you’re fine with just a bunk bed in one of the hostel dorms or you need more privacy in your own room, K7 Hotel Oslo has all the options.
1. Spaces Kvadraturen – Central coworking space with views
- Elegant hot desks and workspaces
- Modern meeting rooms for successful gatherings
- Coffee and sandwich bar
- Gym room
- Roof Terrace
2. Mesh Community – Central coworking and networking
- Flexible desks in a urban coworking environment
- Various meeting rooms fostering collaboration
- Café and restaurant serving delightful meals and beverages
3. WeWork Haakon VIIs gate 5 – Brilliant coworking spaces
- Stylish coworking spaces with hot and flexible desks
- Meeting rooms equipped for all needs
- Café area offering coffee, snacks, and a place to relax
4. 657 Oslo – Coworking space for creatives
- Flexible desks dedicated to creative minds
- Plenty of different meeting rooms that suits all needs, most of them with TV and AppleTV
- Free coffee and possibility to buy espresso-based coffees, drinks, snacks and food
5. Epicenter Oslo – Innovative coworking hub
- Hot desks and dynamic workspaces
- Flexible meeting rooms for impactful collaborations
- A stylish coworking restaurant providing a perfect spot for informal meetings and lunch
Ready to book your next workation in Oslo?
Coworking in Oslo offers an unparalleled workation experience. And with K7 Hotel Oslo at the heart of these coworking havens, your workation is set to be a harmonious balance of productivity, convenience, and exploration.